IMPORTANT: Because of the upgrade you need to login with your DISPLAY NAME, So members will need to use their =GEN=YOURNAME to login

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Citizen Snipz

"Etra Life" Donation Drive for CMN / 24 Hour Gaming Marathon

3 posts in this topic

1173.jpg

Dear Toons of all ranks,

I am currently getting ready for the "Extra Life" Donation Drive For the Children's Miracle Network Charity on November 2nd, 2013.

I will be playing video games on my PC for 24 straight hours in turn for donations from anyone willing to help! All gameplay will be streamed live via my Twitch.tv account, Foxstrife83, to show my progress and provide ease of mind about your donation going to something excellent.

I am asking anyone willing to help to donate 1 dollar for every hour I am playing video games for this cause. If you wish to donate more or less that will be fine as well as any amount will be helping this charitable cause. To Donate to the cause and help support me in this endeavor, you can clink this link below:

David Ring's Extra Life "Support Me" Page

All donation participants can donate via Credit/Debit card or paypal and can receive a Tax Write off receipt with the said donation. Any company that donates to the cause will also be listed as sponsors on my "Extra Life" donation page as a thank you for your patronage.

Any questions feel free to contact me via PM or at Foxstrife83@gmail.com

Thanks guys for reading this and hope to see you there watching me on Nov 2nd!

Citizen_Snipz, Co_Commander of TBC World Of Tanks

UPDATE: I have achieved my goal twice now and am sitting at $575 dollars! I now have set a 750 goal as well as 1k goal. With each step I reach for a goal I will be giving out Origin Game Codes as well as a Code for the new Defiance MMO!

Looking forward to seeing as much help as possible!

Thanks you all that has helped so far!

Donated,

If theres a better reason to donate a few $$$ than to benefit Kids,then i havent heard of it.,.

So to all GENS and guests, if you have a few spare $$ then there isnt a cause more worthy than kids