IMPORTANT: Because of the upgrade you need to login with your DISPLAY NAME, So members will need to use their =GEN=YOURNAME to login

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
=GEN=Dark_Hope

PlanetSide 2 Rules

7 posts in this topic

1. Foul language and racism will not be tolerated!

2. Apologize for all TK's in global text. Deliberate TKs will see you removed from the outfit! Unless your target was traitor, in that case notify it in global text.

3. No traitors are allowed. You might play in another faction, but never play as a traitor in our outfit.

4. No recruiting or advertising other clans websites. Perm ban!

5. If you are in an outfit squad, follow the orders.

6. If you spawn a vehicle with available seats, as much as possible, allow boarding using this priority:

a. Outfit members.

b. Squad members.

c. Friend.

d. General players.

7. Never spawn a vehicle with multiple seats and run not letting anyone board it, specially Sundees. Unless the vehicle is under attack.

8. Respect everyone else's style of play!

Unfortunately Dark Side I did play this game, the game play was very rough, not smooth like other fps games with aiming and weapon fire. I wont be reinstalling until this has a massive patch that it needs.

I love the concept of the mmo style fps I think the gameplay could be improved dramatically.

Sniper kills should be one hit one kill (that's what a sniper rifle is for after all, otherwise its a very slow assault rifle), it seems the only way to play the game competitively at this time is to spend large sums of money on weapons.

Leveling up is quite slow, therefore the grind in order to unlock the good weapons and equipment (if wanting to keep the game free) is way too slow for my tastes. ... I have seen a far to big a gap between high level players and low level, and it goes far beyond skill. You are out matched in firepower at every turn on some sessions.

Keep us posted if they make any changes though if the above issues are fixed or improved I may look at it again!

Jinx....

I spent some time trying to get into it as Teran (or however it is spelled). Like Jinx, I liked the concept and there were some other Gens who dabbled in it (Waller for example). I was having some issues with the learning curve, getting my ass kicked, getting massively spawn raped and so on. I think II would have made it further into the game if I had a few more GENs to hold my hand on the learning curve but in the end got more involved in Battlefield.

There have been a lot of patches, but I think none of them is what you were expecting.

Sniping is actually working as a "Hole in One" with every shot; but you need to be an sniper and shoot to the head.

About the guns

Edited by =GEN=Dark_Hope

I have created a topic called Planetside 2 101.

Let's move this chat over that topic and let's have this topic only for rules discussion.

Thanks

D_H