IMPORTANT: Because of the upgrade you need to login with your DISPLAY NAME, So members will need to use their =GEN=YOURNAME to login

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
=GEN=Hodgy

Arma 3 server =GEN= | Tactical | MCC

8 posts in this topic

Still testing this please report any bugs you find here

Required mods on this server.

@CBA_A3

Description:
What does the name Community Base Addons mean? It is a system that:

Offers a range of features for addon-makers and mission designers.
Aims to have community wide acceptance and to be used as much as possible by community addons to maintain compatibility.

ALiVE

Description:
ALiVE is a dynamic campaign mission framework. The editor placed modules are designed to be intuitive but highly flexible so you can create a huge range of different scenarios by simply placing a few modules and markers. The AI Commanders have an overall mission and a prioritised list of objectives that they will work through autonomously. Players can choose to tag along with the AI and join the fight, take your own squad of AI or other players and tackle your own objectives or just sit back and watch it all unfold.

Mission makers may wish to experiment by synchronizing different modules to each other, or using standalone ALiVE modules as a backdrop for dynamic missions and campaigns, enhancing scenarios created with traditional editing techniques. ALiVE can significantly reduce the effort required to make a complex mission by adding ambience, support and persistence at the drop of a module.

Authentic Gameplay Mod

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvBpGN0Q6n8

Description:
The team that brought you the BWMod is now working on a modular, open-source realism/authenticism mod for Arma 3. This project originally started as a fork of TMR, but since evolved into something bigger, with only a few parts still taken from Taosensai's work.

The AGM mod tries to achieve the maximum amount of authenticity possible in Arma 3 without sacrificing playability. The mod is modular, so you can disable features that you don't want or are incompatible with other mods.
All the code is open-source, so everyone can contribute, or fork this repo and customize it to their own needs.

More information on the purpose of the different components of AGM and which ones they rely on can be found here.

Features:

Improved medical system
Logistics system including cargo transport and vehicle maintenance
Explosives system including different trigger types
Captivity system
Realistic names for vehicles and weapons
Realistic ballistics including wind and humidity
Backblast simulation
Weapon resting
A fire control system for armored vehicles and helicopters
and more...

Task Force Radio

Description:
Pleased to present you new radio mod for Arma 3 - Task Force Radio. It connects you game to TeamSpeak (similar to ACRE).
It is totally new product, open source, used for PvP and COOP games with more than 100 players.

Features:

• Simple to install and use, stable
  • Support for radio and direct speech (3D)
  • Ability to change direct speech volume
  • You able to hear radio and direct voice simultaneously (if player is close enough)
  • No map changes are required (ItemRadio will be replaced by personal radio, group leaders will get long range radio, a lot of vehicles have inbuilt radio)
  • 3 personal radios (one for each faction)
  • 3 long range radios (one for each faction, backpacks)
  • Underwater transceiver interface for divers
  • Simulation of underwater speech and radio communications (you can't use radio underwater, you can only mumble underwater, you may use Underwater transceiver, you able to use long range radio in submarine if part of antenna is still under the water surface)
  • Different audio effect for long-range and personal radios
  • Support for radio interference (because of distance)
  • Vehicles are classified into open and closed (isolated). If you are in an isolated vehicle, you will not hear voices from outside (and vice versa). However, if you turn out of the vehicle, you will hear voices both from inside and outside.
  • Ability to switch radio volume
  • Ability to use more than one radio
  • Spectator mode for dead players
  • Two modes - for PvP and for COOP
  • Automatic TS channel switch on game start
  • Ability to pick up radios with all settings saved
  • By default, radios of each faction use their own encryption codes, so you will not hear enemy talks, even setting the enemy
Edited by =GEN=Hodgy

OK I have noticed that the AGM mod is turning off the AI radio. What is that, you know when the AI is always calling out enemy spotted 100 meters bearing 256. Now most of us will agree that this is a good thing but I have found one problem with that.

When calling in CAS or transport using ALiVE the pilots will use the radio to tell you to pop smoke and confirm smoke.

For now the way to get around that is to pop smoke and use the tablet to confirm smoke.

For those a little more adventurous you can turn these function back on. Even tho i will not turn them on others can and I will explain how below.

You will need a program first call PBO manager which you can find here.

Navigate to where your mods are install for me this is c: documents, arma3. Open the @agm folder then the add-on folder where you will see a list of PBO files.

The PBO you are looking for is agm_noradio. Double click it and it should open in the PBO manager program, open the clientinit.sqf with notepad and edit it to your liking.

I have not done it myself so If anybody trys this let me know how you goes. I will try it on the weekend and inform the results later.

Edited by =GEN=Hodgy

I have been busting my ass to find out why we were getting so much lag in our last fun night.

It is a problem with the last server update. They are adding a patch now to help but.

This hotfix does not yet fully correct multiplayer issues introduced in 1.26. It is an interim improvement, while we continue to find the source problem(s).

Sitrep #00071

http://dev.arma3.com/post/sitrep-00071

Updated...

removed ACRE2 because of the problems in fun night..

Added task force radio..

Re fresh the server in play with six and create a new collection from our server mods..