IMPORTANT: Because of the upgrade you need to login with your DISPLAY NAME, So members will need to use their =GEN=YOURNAME to login

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
=GEN=Hodgy

Arma 3 server =GEN= | Wasteland | PVP

10 posts in this topic

Save is turned on. You can also save bases.

Allowed mods on this server.

These mods are not required but are allowed on this server.

@CBA_A3

Description:

What does the name Community Base Addons mean? It is a system that:

Offers a range of features for addon-makers and mission designers.

Aims to have community wide acceptance and to be used as much as possible by community addons to maintain compatibility.

Mag Repack

Description:

This is my magazine repacking mod. It lets you consolidate your non-full magazines so that you don't just walk around with a bunch of almost-empty magazines all the time like an idiot.

- Allows the player to repack the ammo in his magazines.

- Default keybinding to open the Mag Repack dialog is "Ctrl+R", this can be customized via the options menu in the Mag Repack dialog.

- Pressing "Alt+Shift+Ctrl+Backspace" will reset the keybinding to the default setting (in case the player forgets what he changed his keybinding to).

- The player may choose a magazine from a list of all of his magazines to be the "Source" magazine and then he may choose a magazine from a list of all of his magazines of the same ammo type as the Source magazine to be the "Target" magazine (or vice versa). As soon as the Source and Target are both defined, bullets from the Source magazine will automatically start repacking into the Target magazine.

JSRS2.2 Sound Mod

Description:

J.S.R.S. is a Sound modification. This sounds less exciting at first than it is, doesn't it? Oh, but it is much more than just your typical sound modification. Simply because not only does J.S.R.S. essentially offer toally new sounds for ArmA 3,

but offers much more in that it also extends the game with new sound-based features in-game which were originally

though not possible.

The biggest feature is the "Distance script" that allows the mod to address different sound effects at different distances

to the player. The scenario: If a shooter is 500 meters away, one extra tuned value sound for this distance will be

played. This gives the impression of being far away of that shooter.

There are also effects like the "First Person sounds" which giving the impression that the weapon is close to your face

by adding mechanical extra sound effects which is only played when the player is playing in the first-person

perspective. The same works for vehicles. When sitting as a passenger in an armed vehicle, you can hear the

mechanical sounds of the weaponry.

The latest addition to the J.S.R.S. Sound modification suite is the all-new "in-room script" which mixes an extra loud

echo over the weapon effects when the player is inside a building and is firing his weapon. The effect results in the

impression that you really are inside a building.

All these new features--plus over 5500 other new sound effects--makes for an entirely new sound experience. ArmA

3 is transformed with only a mod in a completely different dimension. Each mission is completely different because of

the ubiquitous new impressions. It is made for more aware of risk, opponents recognized by the authentic weapon

noises or they can very accurately located due to the distance effects.

JSRS 2.0 brings all the old-known effects and sounds to a whole new level, even compared to previous J.S.R.S. versions

of the past. This version is the culmination of J.S.R.S. "Perfection" after a long journey of working on J.S.R.S.. Try it, you will not be disappointed!

Edited by =GEN=Hodgy

I have tested the above mentioned mods and they are working fine. Please make sure you put the bikeys in the Arma 3 Keys folder

I asked Hodgy at fun night today if he could look for and load an ARMA3 Colostomy Bag Pack mod.

I have also tested a fix for the inidb error on the test server and it is working. I will update the wasteland server later when its empty..

Server updated to fix the inidb error.

I'm not yet sure if you will loss your old save data..

Next to get our members admin up and working.

Edited by =GEN=Hodgy

Kick feature works. Whisky and I kicked a kid last night that apparently wanted some other dude to suck his wee wee.

nice. is there a help menu on Wasteland and admin comds etc? I have never played.

No Commands, the admin tool is assigned to the U key. It will open a command panel from there you can chose an option, it's not so hard. I will need your Arma 3 ID which can be found in your Arma 3 profile.

Admin is up and running. Just need to confirm access and rights.