IMPORTANT: Because of the upgrade you need to login with your DISPLAY NAME, So members will need to use their =GEN=YOURNAME to login

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
=GEN=Jinx

Website Issues

39 posts in this topic

Tell me exacly what you did in the ACP before the problem started, cause everything was fine and now it aint, so I have to figure out what changed between now and then.

exactly as you said.. clicked on upload photo.. and  browsed my comp for the Dl'd avatar...

Should be fixed now Brytor

Thanks, good now - I'm assuming during the forum update giving Prospects shout rights was missed.

Thanks, good now - I'm assuming during the forum update giving Prospects shout rights was missed.

yeah, a box wasnt checked.

I noticed there is a problem with posting attachment in forum thread? anyone tested it? photo or video cant seems to be attached and I cant "paste" link into box. using IE win8.

photo-177.png?_r=1409291787

like that you mean blackbox? if so got to More options on the reply box

photo-177.png?_r=1409291787

like that you mean blackbox? if so got to More options on the reply box

Hi Cappy if you access reply in IE you cannot link the image on URL section and it hangs there even if you choose other option... only way to get out of it is to refresh the page again which you will loose everything. This problem doesnt appear in chrome, only in IE, i think it needs to be looking into for cross browser compatibility.

Try putting IE into compatibility mode (just an idea).  I always had issues with IE and the forum PM menu not staying open unless I switched and then once I did the forum posts would not render properly.  I saw this effect countless times despite what Jinx says and ultimately switched to Chrome to solve the problem.

Try putting IE into compatibility mode (just an idea).  I always had issues with IE and the forum PM menu not staying open unless I switched and then once I did the forum posts would not render properly.  I saw this effect countless times despite what Jinx says and ultimately switched to Chrome to solve the problem.

what do you mean despite what jinx says??

Simple fact, before forum update no issues using forums through IE (I only used IE for the forums). Now countless issues, I too had the same issue as blackbox above while trying to post warthunder fun night post. Could not embed media links in post, formatting font was problematic and the link box was hanging as blackbox mentioned. 

Quoting previous posts also doesn't work in IE.

what do you mean despite what jinx says??

Simple fact, before forum update no issues using forums through IE (I only used IE for the forums). Now countless issues, I too had the same issue as blackbox above while trying to post warthunder fun night post. Could not embed media links in post, formatting font was problematic and the link box was hanging as blackbox mentioned. 

Quoting previous posts also doesn't work in IE.

There were IE issues even before update, perhaps not as severe.  In any event, have you tried turning on compatibility mode?  BTW I added this link using Chrome  with no problem.

Email notifications.

i AM getting them, but normally upto 24 hours after the PM was sent. is this normal?