IMPORTANT: Because of the upgrade you need to login with your DISPLAY NAME, So members will need to use their =GEN=YOURNAME to login

jim100ab

Hi I,m Jim100ab

9 posts in this topic

I'm new here, I've never been in a clan before so I'm looking forward to meeting all of you. I hope I can be an asset to the clan and will do my best to help! 

Welcome aboard Jim, youll like it here,decent bunch of lads, also did i see you where retired? you may have to have a word to Leadmagnet, you can swap tips on Denture cleaning. :yucky:

G'day Jim, met you in TS the other night with Lead, (sorting out your validation) welcome aboard!!

It was a pleasure meeting you in TS the other day Jim. It's nice to have another senior in the clan, Timberwolf is in our awards department and will award you with the old farts medal when you get voted in, wear it with pride.

Welcome to the clan! (par Mr Cappy) ((No offence Caps)) :thumbsup: Hope to see you in TS!

Edited by =GEN=STalin

Welcome Jim, hope to see you in game, I'm still doing blops but am looking to Arma just so I can team up with the other m8s in here.