IMPORTANT: Because of the upgrade you need to login with your DISPLAY NAME, So members will need to use their =GEN=YOURNAME to login

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Leonidas

Breaking Point pt.2

10 posts in this topic

All who have breaking point. It may be fun to all play consistently on a certain server? Drive and I have been playing on CA#2 it currently gives the best ping for both of us.

If there is a certain server that we all would play on we could set up operations in  a town or area and create a supply chain.

On CA#2 I have found a fairly quiet area in Selakano at the south eastern extreme, there are two well maybe two and a half military out posts to raid for nice guns and the sprint from the east spawn points isnt too bad. I have a crate set up there that hasent been destroyed in about a month.

Let me know if any one is interested.

Map

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130920075004/zombieclan/images/7/79/Untitled-5.jpg

Untitled-5.jpg

Spuds i will be on this evening, if only work would let me bring my computer in, lol but then it wouldnt be work, if i could figure out how to post an image i would show you where the crate is and where the outposts are.

When I can get online, I have been mostly playing on [CA #12 New Haven] or [US #34 Altis]. 

Everybody who can needs to check out Breaking point if they have not played it in awhile.  The grouping is very nice so groups can ID each other with tags. 

Also the new "Haven" options are now installed.  Each player can "secure" a building that actually locks the doors.  Then you can place gun cabinets, crates, and refrigerators inside to store your stuff.  Everything is secured by a code that can be shared with the group....

This makes clan play very nice on Breaking Point.

I would love to see a few of us start working one of the servers...  There are several good groups fighting on the server now...  plenty of fun nights to had..

Edited by =GEN=McSpuds.pro

I need to get a few of you over here on CA 12, New Haven...  I'm hooked on this dam mod and I need a few Gens over here.

Now playing on EU #DEV Server...  Altis Map

The live stream now has a decent Cartoon Generals Logo for the afk screen.

No school today so I most likely will be on around 930 est