IMPORTANT: Because of the upgrade you need to login with your DISPLAY NAME, So members will need to use their =GEN=YOURNAME to login

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Leonidas

Altis Wasteland map re instatement

6 posts in this topic

Hodgy or Spuds,

I was wondering if Altis wasteland could be re activated on the server?

I heard it was removed du to the bad de-sync problems. The map was working well before the Arma update, now it seems Bohemia has fixed most of the de-sync problems and I was wondering if we could re try the map.

Here is a link to the issues with the Arma update. They have since released a hot fix to fix the issue.

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=20358

Reason it was removed was because it lagged out the server the others play on. I'd like it back myself. But unfortunately it isn't in the budget to get a bigger server.

Reason it was removed was because it lagged out the server the others play on. I'd like it back myself. But unfortunately it isn't in the budget to get a bigger server.

Sorry mate but I missinformed you before, the lag was caused by an update from BI.

I recommend setting up a second wasteland server for Altis. We could only run one server at a time for now but it will keep our game saves..

Give me a few days and I will have it sorted out.

Cool, it will be nice to have the option again! Although we are having lots of fun on Stratis right now the map is beginning to feel small, I wish they had a map in the middle instead of one at the small extreme and one that is gigatic.

Thanks all

New server up for testing..

=GEN= | Wasteland Altis | Visit cartoongenerals.com

Please repost here if you find any issues