IMPORTANT: Because of the upgrade you need to login with your DISPLAY NAME, So members will need to use their =GEN=YOURNAME to login

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
khorazy

RC helicopter's

7 posts in this topic

Hey guy's, I was just wondering if there were any other RC helicopter enthusiast's in the clan, and if so what do you fly?

they are fun, expensive hobby if you let it get that way, i currently only fly micro's but i'm currently building a 450 size that's about 2 and A half ft. long. 4 channel co-axial's are a good first step but nothing beats a sim as far as learning.

I love the micros Hell I bought  a few of them. Finally stopped after my dog thought they were flying chew toys.

A bunch of us including me wiskey and vamp do RC cars, I'm interested in getting a quad to slap my gopro on and do fpv eventually but I haven't made that plunge just yet.

I used to have a rustler vxl but my local track disbanded and turned into a vacant lot so i lost interest.

I do own a blade nano qx, fun little quad but to haul a gopro around i don't think you can beat DJI quads. When you get a chance check out the curtis youngblood stingray 500, it's the first collective pitch quad. It can also haul a camera but it's expensive and not ideal for fpv, more for 3d stunt flying.

I love the micros Hell I bought a few of them. Finally stopped after my dog thought they were flying chew toys.

Lol my cats love my nano qx, but when i bust out my modded nano cpx pushing 1.2k-2k rpm's at the rotor head they scatter.