IMPORTANT: Because of the upgrade you need to login with your DISPLAY NAME, So members will need to use their =GEN=YOURNAME to login

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RMC1964

Hey gents

8 posts in this topic

New to Cartoon Generals - was with a clan before but it wasn't as........ "organized" as this one. Have met a few people already & have enjoyed the conversations as well as the knowledge that is being passed along. Have picked up a few pointers already - Thanks & looking forward to battling with you. RC

Glad you joined us RMC feel free to get involved in this forum community. Alot of good folks here.

Welcome RMC, as Si says, theres a few good ones about here, im sure youll enjoy your time here.

Hopefully see you playing the Occasional FPS game

Well Ladies & Gentlemen - it looks like I have made it to the end of the probation period and it is now up to you and your wise decisions whether to make me a permanent fixture to this Clan......

Before you cast your vote I would like for you to take a moment and reflect on this........

It isn't easy to admit publicly but...... I have had to shoulder the daily burden of being SteelHammerz brother for my entire life - you fine people only have to deal with him on short term basis & have the option of blocking or ignoring him as you see fit - for me it is a day in day out, hour after hour  pain like that of nails on a chalkboard...  never ending........

Again, please reflect and remember this as you cast your vote.....

Thank you

Wait a minute.... I just thought of something...... IF I make the cut... then I would have to contend with Borris & SteelHammerz........ Damn.......  :wallbash:

Edited by =GEN=RMC1964.pro