IMPORTANT: Because of the upgrade you need to login with your DISPLAY NAME, So members will need to use their =GEN=YOURNAME to login

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WEASLE

MYNAMEISWEASLE

1 post in this topic

name: Wesley

time zone: east coast

have you served the military: Yes

SteamID: none

steam profile page url: none

origin id: don't have one

ingame names: MYNAMEISWEASLE

select your game: World of tanks

What is your highest tier tank?: 7

why would you like to join cartoon generals?: because I need something to be dedicated to.

how many hours do you play games every week?: approximately 35-40

what qualities here do you have that would suit cartoon generals?: I am dedicated strong willed and have a lot of determination.

how did you hear about cartoon generals?: boris666 was making an announcement.

do you have a working mic and headphones?:  yes I do

if accepted into cartoon generals are you willing to donate towards the clan servers and website?  (donations are never expected or required): yes

clans you were in before?: this is my first one

reason why you left?: n/a

I have read and fully understand the application information questions and agree that the following information is true? {if you are unsure of any question, please speak to a council/ orientation officer or sheriff for clarification}

*I am over 18 years old

*I have a working microphone

*I have a team speak 3 server

*I have provided a link to my steam page (if you have one)

*I understand there will be a series of pm's sent to me over the initial weeks, my failure to read them will postpone my vote/may hinder my acceptance into cartoon generals

*I am willing to post on the forums every three weeks

*I actively play one of the following: call of duty: black ops: world of tanks, battlefield 3, battlefield 4, red orchestra, or arma 3

*I am willing to play in a tactical realism unit and respect fellow members
*I can communicate in english
*I HAVE NEVER BEEN BANNED BY VAC, PINKBUSTER OR BATTLE EYE SYSTEMS FOR HACKING OR CHEATING
*I have read and understand the following thread. http://www.cartoonge...-your-computer/

*I fully understand that racism, bigotry and disrespect is not tolerated and will result in my instant removal from the clan and access to, CG, TS, and CG forums and any game servers the cartoon generals host will be denied

answer here: yes