IMPORTANT: Because of the upgrade you need to login with your DISPLAY NAME, So members will need to use their =GEN=YOURNAME to login

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
grimreaper01

Welcome to Grimreaper01

15 posts in this topic

Hi,

Thank you for accepting me and giving me a chance as a potential prospect. I was recruited by Boris666. He did his usual recruitment message and caught my attention. I was feeling down right bored in my old clan and decided to take up his challenge. My old clan was formed just for fun, it had like 3 members and no activity. Before joining here, I found my self squaring away against Boris, he set himself up on the hill of Prokhorovka and I was in town taking shots at him. Long story short, I was too eager and got my self killed. Then I found myself platooning with the clan, which I found to be an amusing experience. 

A fun facts on Prokhorovka:

Generally open, but hilly terrain around a vital railroad, with groups of trees providing shelter for tank destroyers. On the offensive, watch your own flanks while striking against the enemy flanks. Artillery has free reign, although it is still vulnerable to raids by light vehicles.

I'm stationed in USA/NY and CT, don't mind the word station. :) I have long work days, usually 12H or more, but I'll be around WoT, TS and forums when I can. I work for the city of New York as a programmer. If you want to know more about me, please visit my website here.

I have a Twitch channel here. Come and poke fun or at me :)

Since I don't know much about you guys, maybe you can leave me some fun facts about yourself here, so I can get to know you better.

Thank you,

Good Luck on your Adventure!

~Grimreaper01

Edited by =GEN=grimreaper01.pro

Welcome Grimreaper, youve joined a good bunch of guys here.

Fun facts about Cappy. Self employed builder. Drinks too much smokes too much and gets killed in games too much.

My two missions in life is to  teach Americans How to pronounce "Twat" properly, and retire before im 55.. not looking good on the retiring bit tho

Hi Grim, welcome aboard. Whereabouts in CT, I just moved from there to DE but still travel up on business.

Lead

I'm in Fairfield, CT.

I used to work in Fairfield and my wife used to live in Southport. We have also lived in Norwalk, Stamford, Riverside, Old Greenwich, Redding, New Fairfield, Newtown (Sandy Hook) and Danbury. Yes... we are old.

I have moved to Delaware twp months ago but I'll be driving up to Farmington weekly all next year fro a work project.