IMPORTANT: Because of the upgrade you need to login with your DISPLAY NAME, So members will need to use their =GEN=YOURNAME to login

=GEN=Jeep

General Jeep

26 posts in this topic

Hello Gen, I have been away for I guess 2 years now. I see old gaming friend are still around and a lot of new Gen also. I will look forward to playing and meeting everyone. I have a new gaming system on order waiting for delivery. My old system died some time ago.

Please update me on the games your playing at this time. I have been out of touch with the gaming world. Last time to played was W@W ,black ops and Tanks. I hear war thunder is awesome? I like to learn ARMA anyone will to teach me?

World of Tanks I'm  going to download first. Looking forward to all the changes since I played last. 

Good to see you again Jeep.

most guys from FPS are scatter gun.. Some BF4, some Arma,insurgency, occasionally Cod4.

Not many of us constantly playing warthunder, tho a few do have it {thats mainly what i play lately}

loads of new guys in tanks

Welcome back Jeep look forward to running with you i have heard alot about you good to see you back 

Hey Jeep. BF4 and ARMA 3 for me. I know if we get a few on we have a good 3- 4 hours on ARMA some fun nights. 

We mix up the FPS on fun nights with some of the old ones to. COD4, W@W etc. 

NIce to see you back Jeep! Long time mate. I hope you are well! 

BF4, Arma, Insurgency are the main fps. Next Saturday 8pm est is our Christmas Fun night playing waw and blops so jump in if you are able. If not jump on TS and say gday!

Welcome back Jeep.  Looking forward to catching up and playing with you again.  Hoping all is well with you and yours.

I'm playing mostly BF4 these days but we have our own virtual server and we can host Modern Warfare (COD4), W@W (COD5), Red Orchestra 2, Insurgency and Arma 3 on demand.  But the most popular game has to be World of Tanks.  Your Sister has created a competition tanking clan called Carnage which is affiliated with the Cartoon Generals.  He has done a great job building the membership as you can see from the roster.

Welcome back, Jeep.

I sit quietly in the background these days and don't play too much at all for FPS games any more.  Might have to dig up COD 4 and 5 and re-install them one day for old time's sake (just installed Windows 8 - if these dinosaurs will even run on Windows 8

Welcome back, Jeep.

I sit quietly in the background these days and don't play too much at all for FPS games any more.  Might have to dig up COD 4 and 5 and re-install them one day for old time's sake (just installed Windows 8 - if these dinosaurs will even run on Windows 8

Hey Runez, did you know that McSpuds has created a WoW sub forum?

CAS: Fang BattleBox Gaming Case

CASUPGRADE: Flexible LED Interior Light Strip [+19] (Blue Color)

CPU: Intel® Core

Very cool Jeep. 

@Gens. W@W this fun night if anyone around and can spare an hour or tow from the family during these festive holidays. 

I've been away also Jeep. Since my surgery I sill play but not nearly as much. Good to see everyone again!

Hello all. I know its been awhile. Hello Jeep. Wow, maybe 3 years now. Glad you are doing alright my friend. I am still busy playing FPS mostly, BF4, tried BFH titan fall and COD AW on a PS4 lol. Now BO 3 is out, I decided to pay the generals a visit. I am interested in getting this game. What is the consensus among the Generals?

Have a great day!!!

Hi Alucard, good to see you on the forums again.  Haven't really considered getting Black Ops 3.  I pre ordered Battlefront so I'll be trying that out around the time BLOPS 3 comes out.  The problem with most of these games from a clan perspective it the lack of dedicated server support.  One member said that BLOPS 3 is rumored to be releasing server files for unranked servers but even if true it would be tough to get players to frequent an unranked server.

I see. I really haven't been following BO 3 until this week and was wondering what the gens think about it. I miss the good old days man. Playing BF4 is fun but not having a squad that works as a squad is not much fun. It seems the generals really have moved away from what it was when it first came to be.