IMPORTANT: Because of the upgrade you need to login with your DISPLAY NAME, So members will need to use their =GEN=YOURNAME to login

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
McSpuds

Life is Feudal : Sandbox Game

1 post in this topic

If your not familiar with Life is Feudal, and like sandbox games like CIV, or Minecraft, your gonna love this one!. 

It is like no other sandbox out there as in it is very difficult in the fact that nothing is given to you.  You have to learn everything, and it takes a long time to accomplish the bigger projects.  Best thing is the skill cap..  the server can be set to only allow players to skill up so much. What this does is forces you to work with others because you dont have enough skills to do it all.  IE carpentry, blacksmith, alchemy, farming, forester, cooks....  you name it, it's there.  With the skills set right, at most you will be able to learn 1 skill set...  We can bump it up to learn it all, but that takes out the fun. 

If you like a game that is a challenge and can not be completed in a week...  come check out Life is Feudal.

When I am on, I will be streaming it on http://twitch.tv/mcspuds

I have started a server than runs 24/7 for Life is Feudal.

The game can be purchased through steam, and is a one time fee, no monthly charges....

The server is called: [uS] Cartoon Generals

Password is: gens

If your having trouble finding the server, use the tilde, Control + Tilde (~) while the game screen is open, then type in:

joinToRemoteServer("104.243.40.90:28040","gens")
Edited by =GEN=McSpuds