IMPORTANT: Because of the upgrade you need to login with your DISPLAY NAME, So members will need to use their =GEN=YOURNAME to login

=GEN=Jett

Battlefield Hardline

5 members have voted

1. 1. Like The Game and recommened it...

• YES
    • NO

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

15 posts in this topic

Just curious...  I have not purchased Hardline. I did not really like the Beta.

Has anyone purchased it and care to post a review on it?

Played the Beta and liked it.

But I have to say EA makes it very hard for me to play any game and I need VPN.

So I will wait and see where this game goes.

Maybe pick it up later on sale.

Suffice is to say, i wont be buying it.. spying bastards. that coupled with the poor game mechanics,{spawns} and the outrageous costs{ over $100 AU here}

A resounding NO from me.... I participated in the Beta, was not impressed just a spruced up Counterstrike. Should have been released as a DLC for BF4 not a stand alone game, a $15 price tag is more suiting of the mechanics, look and feel not, as cappy said above $100 + in Australia. I am anxiously awaiting BF5 or futher BF4 dlc releases that have been hinted at. 

in unrelated news Black Ops 3 can kiss my ass!

Jinx Out.....

A resounding NO from me.... I participated in the Beta, was not impressed just a spruced up Counterstrike. Should have been released as a DLC for BF4 not a stand alone game, a $15 price tag is more suiting of the mechanics, look and feel not, as cappy said above $100 + in Australia. I am anxiously awaiting BF5 or futher BF4 dlc releases that have been hinted at. 

in unrelated news Black Ops 3 can kiss my ass!

Jinx Out.....

No new DLC for BF4, just a single "community" map coming, sigh ....

When they released the videos from the first alpha test, I actually had to double check the video title to verify I'm not watching a BF4 video.

It really screams DLC to me, yet it's a standalone, full price release that even comes with Premium again.

There was an interesting video showcasing the amount of content (weapons, vehicles, ...) you got in BF4 at release with Hardline and it's just depressing.

Then when it was released players managed to unlock everything within a few hours just by driving around the map non-stop. The top player spots had nothing to do with skill but were people driving in circles, ha.

(I assume this has been fixed by now, but it was just too funny to watch at the time)

However, I'm a bit biased, as I doubt I'd have picked it up even if it were an improvement to BF4.

...unless everyone here suddenly started playing it

Well, I decide to try it after they put it on sale.  It really sucks.  All the comments are true.

1) beginner guns are crappy,

2) spawns in TDM are messed up,

3) You can drive and collect money, but your guns still suck, you need to use them to get better ones.

4) No one is plaing it - so there are no servers

There are 2 tyse of maps that are pretty good...  Heist and Blood Money.

Edited by =GEN=Jett

Yeah, it's a shame really. I enjoyed the car chasing one, but it got old quick. Especially when everyone unlocked the RPG in the boot (trunk for you Americans :-) )... 

Still sticking to BF4 - there's some new guns and maps coming which will be good. 

No new DLC for BF4, just a single "community" map coming, sigh ....

There's 4 night maps (existing maps) coming which look good, the community map and didn't they put a poll up not long ago asking which previous map we want them to remake for BF4?

I'm very sorry mate to being iresponsible to be not active playing bf I can't afford to buy any DLC but I'm still playing World at War BTW nice to see all of you cartoongenerals..,.wooottt...wooootttt

There's 4 night maps (existing maps) coming which look good, the community map and didn't they put a poll up not long ago asking which previous map we want them to remake for BF4?

I see all the articles, images and videos for the night versions of existing maps (which look very cool).  What I don't see is any official post from DICE, only the ones about the Community map project.  They held some surveys about map concepts, then provided layout for 4 different map concepts and had a poll to pick the favorite and announced the winner.  Not sure about a remake of a map from a previous version of BF4 but I remember reading many posts from users requesting them as a response to the above mentioned survey and poll.

As much as I despise night maps in general, I would welcome any new maps in BF4, especially if they are free so I hope you, BF4 Central and the other game pundits posting are correct.