IMPORTANT: Because of the upgrade you need to login with your DISPLAY NAME, So members will need to use their =GEN=YOURNAME to login

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sensei

goodbye all

11 posts in this topic

Hi there.

Many of you don't know me because I'm not active much anyways but some of the old school FPS gamers know me.  

Sometimes this week I'm selling my old pc (which will be recycled into an office PC) and on the 14th, I'm moving back from Japan to Canada.  I've been in Japan for 8 years now and it's time to go back.

My wife and I decided that we are going to buy a mac as our next computer.  Partly because we want to have a nice laptop and partly so that I won't play games everyday.  

With Steam Play, I will still have many of my titles available on the mac but most FPS are not.

So.

I am there off resigning from this clan.  I'll see you on Steam.

Thanks for the many hours of pleasure and frustrations.  It was fun.

Sensei

Take care Sensei.  Have a safe trip back to Canada and best wishes for settling in Canada.   Hopefully our paths will cross again.

Take care, Sensei!  Good luck on the move, international moves are sooooo (not) fun!

Sorry to see you go sensei, catch ya on the battlefield!

Maybe Bejewelled has a TDM mode?  :teehee:

Sorry to see you go, Sensei.

If you go the macbook route, then make sure the selected model will be able to support what you're trying to do with it.

Some are lacking in gfx, cpu, disk space, memory, available ports, ... , and the recent models don't support upgrading, so you'll be stuck with what you choose at purchase.

Sorry to hear you're leaving us. Have fun out there and when you get back to Canada. Hope to see you around sometime.