IMPORTANT: Because of the upgrade you need to login with your DISPLAY NAME, So members will need to use their =GEN=YOURNAME to login

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
=GEN=Jinx

Battlelog Wont log in, Origin launching fine

8 posts in this topic

This is for the BF4 players, ok as you all know i went overseas to Canada for 3 months, before going every launch into battlelog highlighted a plugin that would soon not be supported, didn't pay much attention as i figured origin/ ea / dice whoever would release an updated one and i would be able to carry on.

Since my return i have played battlefield 4 a couple of times. Until tonight. I launched the game from a shortcut on my desktop as i have done since gettig bf4, (the usual process is admin asks for permision hit yes, origin signs automatically, battlelog launches in chrome logged in, i pick my server and start playing) this time admin asks for permission, battlelog opens in chrome stating wrong email and password, i try logging in  and it brings me back to the login screen as if i just got there, tried 6 times same results.

What is the fix to this issue, i have tried google and it just comes up with issues from 2014, 2013 and 2012 not recents. 

Help

Jinx...

Update:

Origin logs in fine, recognises my account details. Launching BF4 results in a wrong email and password error and wants to log in manually. Upon doing this, it just reloads the login page.

I have also tried using firefox to open battlelog and the same issue is in firefox. Is battlelog having issues with sign in??

Edited by =GEN=Jinx

Jinx, I'm having the same issue right now.  I think it is a temporary hiccup between Origin and the Battlelog/BF4 server network or planned maintenance.  

The message you are receiving about the Battlelog plugin in in Chrome has to do with the fact that the plugin is written using NPAPI technology that Chrome will de-support 2 versions into the future because it is no longer deemed secure.  However it will be supported in a legacy compatibility mode until that time.  If you click on the message it will explain how to turn on the setting in Chome.  Or check this link, a few response down in the thread:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bfh/forum/threadview/2979150494162387710/

...and here I thought they must have finally caught your suspicious kill counts & banned your account :P

Whenever I've had issues with BattleLog, I simply uninstalled & reinstalled it, which usually fixed the login issues. However, based on Lead's comment it sounds like a global issue.

...and here I thought they must have finally caught your suspicious kill counts & banned your account :P

Whenever I've had issues with BattleLog, I simply uninstalled & reinstalled it, which usually fixed the login issues. However, based on Lead's comment it sounds like a global issue.

lol shuqi, based on yours i am suprised they haven't asked you to uninstall  :teehee:

lol shuqi, based on yours i am suprised they haven't asked you to uninstall  :teehee:

Well, whenever I play, the opposing team always seems to be happy, so I must be doing s.th. right?

No no no, it corrected itself several hours later, Chrome works fine,  EA must have been busy sucking someone's left nut.

No no no, it corrected itself several hours later, Chrome works fine,  EA must have been busy sucking someone's left nut.

Confirmed login established