IMPORTANT: Because of the upgrade you need to login with your DISPLAY NAME, So members will need to use their =GEN=YOURNAME to login

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Axice

Just some info about my situation

10 posts in this topic

hello all, 

Been a while since i have been on the site and i thought its time for some explaining.

Been trough a bit of a rough patch in my life but things are looking up, got a new job working mostly daytimes.

Because of this im not able to play with the shooter people anymore because that was allways during the afternoon.

So I decided to leave the Gen's because I'm just not active enough and the time zone difference makes it that there are hardly any people online when I play.

This is not a personal problem I have with anyone I just kinda lost interest in the games we play aswell.

Thank you for the good times 

Axice

Great news that things are looking up Axice, hope everything sorts itself out for you.

Dont forget to pop in from time to time and say hello

Take care of yourself m8,.

Sorry to see you go Axice! Great news on the personal front good to hear. Congrats on the new job and hopefully catch you on the battlefield sometime.

Take care buddy, catch me on steam if you fancy a game, might even try that dirty bomb you mentioned!

Take care, Axice.  Glad things are looking better for you.