IMPORTANT: Because of the upgrade you need to login with your DISPLAY NAME, So members will need to use their =GEN=YOURNAME to login

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
=GEN=Timberwolf

Fun Night/Early Morning 26 Sep 15 EST

17 posts in this topic

Gens,

Must time to organise (yes with an s) another fun night.

Been awhile since we did anything.

I propose two games.

Starting with World at War which should mean we can get many more Gens in who have this game. 

Be good to see some of you Tankers that have W@W come in.

Then some Insurgency for those left standing. 

If we end up with only pers for Insurgency then thats what we'll do. 

Why 26 Sep 15 and not next weekend? I am way for my sons 21st but feel free to have a fun night next weekend too. 

When: 26 Sep 15, 8 am Saturday EST  (Midnight New Zealand time Sat night).

Where: In front of your gaming machine (or laptop ShuQi).

Why: Cause it's about time we did.

Edited by =GEN=Timberwolf

I should be able to make it (on desktop, if I can get my lazy a** to the store for a new HDD)

you are just scared you wont have any more excuses to explain your form hey shuqi........... 

Will try and attend, however it is Fiance dependent :P

Congrats /Commiserations If shes dictating your game time now, imagine what married lifes gonna be like? :pirate: :pirate:

you are just scared you wont have any more excuses to explain your form hey shuqi........... 

Ha, in this case I actually wish that was it.

It's just not my month, everything seems to be falling apart here. The latest victim is my monitor, but luckily it's just the power indicator light that stopped working and not the screen itself, but after the HDD failure and the broken mouse I'm wondering what's next... :(

My son has my gaming monitor at the moment for his uni raspberry pi projects.

I have an old vga Dell 15" . I know Cappy.... nothing wrong with 15 inches.

No need for a mouse ShuQi. Reconfigure your keyboard unless that's the next thing to go.

He needed an HDMI connection for raspberry pi to a circuit board and screen connection. 15" only has DVI and VGA. I also gave him a few adapter cables so he should (if they work) connect hdmi to vga.

Got a replacement 32" tv screen replacement for my main screen now. Not as good as my monitor but doing the job. 

He needed an HDMI connection for raspberry pi to a circuit board and screen connection. 15" only has DVI and VGA. I also gave him a few adapter cables so he should (if they work) connect hdmi to vga.

Got a replacement 32" tv screen replacement for my main screen now. Not as good as my monitor but doing the job. 

I don't know how he's using his pi, but depending on the installed OS you can connect remotely to it, so the monitor is only needed for the initial setup.

Whatever he's using your monitor for now is most likely not the pi ;)

Will be in untill the football starts, should be 2 hours if my maths is right