IMPORTANT: Because of the upgrade you need to login with your DISPLAY NAME, So members will need to use their =GEN=YOURNAME to login

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
=GEN=Rottie

hi guys sorry ive been away for so long

8 posts in this topic

hi all just a little  letter to all who know me ,,sorry ive been absent for so long but due to work I  and michelle  packed up and left Sydney to move to a new life in the country. after being constantly sick for 2 and a half years and having other health issues I walked away from a business partner who ripped me off close to 100,000. dollars.. I know cappy if you are reading this you will be pulling your hair out after what you told me to do,, but sometimes mate your health has to take o priority,, and karma will come around and kick him in the butt..  my health has improved so much that im almost back to the old rottie that most of you knew and shot a lot on the battlefield...lol...I hope I can play waw again with those who still play it.. although thre internet speed here is not as fast as it was in Sydney,, so I guess I will make an easy target for hodgy again if he is still playing..lol.. any way its time to feed my dogs and I hope to talk to all again soon ...Rottie.

Nice to see ya back Rottie. Yeah mate we still play and I see the guys were on today. We still have our own server running it to.

Hope to catch u in game soon. Saw lots on tonight but was at study and can't play on my phone otherwise I would have been in there so fast....well nz 3g speeds anyway.

Rottie, great to see you back mate, glad your health is getting better, mate! Would be great to see you back on the battlefield gives me someelse to shoot out and give Shuqi a rest! (his F key is gettinng a workout respawning all the time!) 

Get your butt back on TS as well would be nice to have a chat!!

Talk soon! 

Good to hear from you Rottie.   Very pleasing to know you are feeling better and living the country life.  Look forward to squading up with you and Shuqi and calming down Jinx.

Great to see you back online again, Rottie!

If you still have W@W, then try to join for that next fun night event. Would be great to get everyone together for some rounds again.

Gday mate, good to hear your feeling better. We will have a fun night this weekend, I think you have all the games we will play.

thanks guys.. im trying to reinstall my games as I had a hard drive issue prior to moving to the country,, so  look forward to playing again.