IMPORTANT: Because of the upgrade you need to login with your DISPLAY NAME, So members will need to use their =GEN=YOURNAME to login

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
=GEN=Lead_Magnet

America's Army Proving Grounds released

32 posts in this topic

Its windows 10.

Seeing as its an army recruiting game ,Microsoft KNOW Lead is too old to join, so they mess it up on him

Where are you loading it to lead. Local default location or external drive/different partition?

The default location on my SSD drive, the same one with the OS and Steam, installed on it.

do we have confirmation on the server? if so can we get the ip posted on the home page please not coming up for me and cant seem to be able to search without ip 

I've verified it many times, basically every time I try to connect to a server it corrupts two files that need to be reacquired.  I have also deleted local content and re-downloaded and get the same result.  I played the beat as well with no problems.  Go figure.

Hey Lead,

stupid question, but do you keep your PC on 24/7? If yes and you haven't rebooted it since installing AA:PG, then maybe try a reboot. Especially if you've reinstalled/re-downloaded it a a few times, then it could be possible that one of its dependencies is causing such issues.

If all fails, maybe try installing it to another drive/partition, just to see if that makes any difference.

Hey Lead,

stupid question, but do you keep your PC on 24/7? If yes and you haven't rebooted it since installing AA:PG, then maybe try a reboot. Especially if you've reinstalled/re-downloaded it a a few times, then it could be possible that one of its dependencies is causing such issues.

If all fails, maybe try installing it to another drive/partition, just to see if that makes any difference.

I reboot several times daily.  I guess I'll try installing it on a conventional platter drive.