IMPORTANT: Because of the upgrade you need to login with your DISPLAY NAME, So members will need to use their =GEN=YOURNAME to login

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
=GEN=Jinx

Themed events

4 posts in this topic

Gens,

couple of ideas for race days:-

1. Themed Races - i.e Historical tracks with historical cars, F1 racing (open wheeled)

2. Same car racing - pick a track everyone drives the same car 

Post up some more below

Jinx Out....

The following would fit more as a practice session:

1. Convoy - not allowed to pass other cars

Depending on who's first, you may end up with a single line of cars right away or once the first places catch up with the last one. It sounds stupid, but I'd actually like to give that one a try in order to practice driving & breaking without crashing into the car in front of you.

I'd be interested in some practice sessions in general, as that one race Hodgy was coaching me in for a lap was actually really helpful in figuring out how to handle the car & track.

That themed races idea sounds like a lot of fun. I'd like to try a streetcar race on one of the crazier tracks, which could end up in a drifting disaster.

I'm open for anything.

You can do proper race series like DTM, WTCC or gt masters. Count up the points at the end of the series and have a champ. That way you don't always need to win to be in first place in the championship.

There is a lot of things we can do. Open day at the N

i suppose crash to pass is an option as well, might make a great clan even with a few of us in!