IMPORTANT: Because of the upgrade you need to login with your DISPLAY NAME, So members will need to use their =GEN=YOURNAME to login

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
=GEN=Jinx

Track rotation

3 posts in this topic

Powers that be,

Any chance of putting a track rotation on instead of the current 1 track then kick everyone out to change it? a good mix of speed tracks and maybe smaller sprint style, different car options (open wheeled, classic, or V8/ toca touring style)

Jinx Out...

Since this is server-feature related I hope you don't mind me adding a request as well:

is there a way to log best lap times of individual racers and be able to see them in-game?

Seeing how we're often driving in mixed groups and not always together with everyone at the same time, this would allow tracking the individual improvements and see how your own average/best lap time compares to the other GENs.

I think Hodgy once mentioned that it's possible to have some kind of leaderboard list that could be tied in to the website, but I'm not sure how complicated that would be to implement.

Gloves will take care of the leader board stuff when he returns from travel.

There is a plugin for map control. I will look into installing it before the weekend.

@Shuqi you can run the ptracker app and it will give you all sorts of info..

We are running the stracker app on our server but found it to be kicking people so we shut it down. But the info you will still with ptracker.

Edited by =GEN=Hodgy