IMPORTANT: Because of the upgrade you need to login with your DISPLAY NAME, So members will need to use their =GEN=YOURNAME to login

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
=GEN=Jinx

Fastest Lap Challenge

3 posts in this topic

Gday Gens,

I have decided to issue a challenge to my fellow drivers, complete in your own time in 7 days. one entry per player.

Was racing tonight and decided to practice some different cars and race some open wheelers as they are my fave, as i was choosing the track i found this little gem and decided to give it a crack. 

Track%20Map_zpsl44z9yx6.png

As i was racing i decided to do another lap and see if i could improve my time. This gave me an Idea, lets make this a cold challenge put everyone on a somewhat even playing field and see who in 2 laps in a new car can post the fastest lap.

The person with the best time Sets the next challenge. your challenge can be any car any track any conditions the choice is yours. Make it your favorite car on your best track or something completely new and different - Lets make this interesting.

So have a look at the Challenge post and post up your best times... Don't forget the screenshots 

Jinx Out.

Edited by =GEN=Jinx

Nice idea!

I assume the track conditions & weather would be set to optimal, but what about the track assist?

If the recommended racing line is visible on the screen, then you'd know in advance when to break and parts like tight turns behind a small hill would be easier to avoid messing up even without actually knowing the track.

While the track assist certainly doesn't mean you'll get the best time, it does help knowing about potential breaking points in advance, so it might be best to add it as a condition as either allowed or not allowed.

I think you drive it how you like.

Some are better than others setting up their cars and some have wheels over controllers.

Race as you race now.