IMPORTANT: Because of the upgrade you need to login with your DISPLAY NAME, So members will need to use their =GEN=YOURNAME to login

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
=GEN=Hodgy

The Division

48 posts in this topic

Okay guys now that I have a few weeks playing The Division I must say this game is a lot of fun and I recommenced it.

I hope to see more of you get it so we can squad up in the future..

Edited by =GEN=Hodgy

Managed to get it running in 720p at ~26-46fps and it's actually quite playable. Doesn't look anything like in the video, but it'll do for now. I thought it would be much worse, basically just a slideshow, but that only happens when I bump it up to 1080p, where it barely breaks the 10fps mark then.

Are you & Blackbox max level already? Would it be possible to team up with you two, or do I have to be within a certain level range to be able to play missions together?

Black is level 30 and I am 26. Sure its no problem for us to play with you to level you up.

Time for an upgrade mate, the game is one of the best looking I have ever seen..

Edited by =GEN=Hodgy

Time for an upgrade mate, the game is one of the best looking I have ever seen..

Yeah, I'm planning on putting together a new system at the end of May, as that's when the new Mirror's Edge is going to be released and the new nvidia cards should be announced/available, which will hopefully lower the price of their current cards then.

it was fun when the game is stable... I think they having server performance issues sometimes.

Make sure u have the latest drivers too.

The real fun comes when u finished the story mode and into DarkZone. Your heart will keep on pounding as players can turn rogue, kill you and loot your drops. So we need a team set up to enter Darkzone for better loot and upgrades as well as to kill those rogue players.

I am still lvl 22 since been distracted with online classes. Hit me up if you guys want to ever play and you are on the US Servers. Tried playing on the Asian servers with Blackbox and Hodgy at one point but the subways were always missing their floors, so I died falling. In terms of future games, man, I am waiting for Cyberpunk 2077 and Deus Ex. Mass effect too, but that is in 2017

Make sure u have the latest drivers too.

Yeah, I couldn't even start the game until I installed the latest nvidia drivers. It was just a black screen without being able to do anything - had to do a hard reset to get out of it.

It's still acting up a bit every now and then, but only during the initial load of the character selection screen, where I can end up with a dark screen until I switch to the Task Manager and then back to the game again. Once I'm in, it runs just fine though.

@ShuQi. New Rig or on your laptop mate?

yeah, still on my laptop

...and it would be depressing if it was running at ~35fps in 720p on a new machine, heh

@ShuQi. you not coming up in Steam as friend with Division. Did you buy elsewhere mate? Does it show in steam when you are playing. ie. Division.a non-steam game.

???

Add me to the list please for Division. Ready on return for some game time. 

Edited by =GEN=Timberwolf

@ShuQi. you not coming up in Steam as friend with Division. Did you buy elsewhere mate? Does it show in steam when you are playing. ie. Division.a non-steam game.

???

Add me to the list please for Division. Ready on return for some game time. 

Yeah, I play it through uPlay directly, which is why it won't show me playing it in Steam.

Add your uPlay username in here, or next time we're in TS, and we can send you friend invites.

he black screen is caused by it looking for multiple displays. If you set it to just 1 it will not cause it. I used to have that issue till I set it to a single display

he black screen is caused by it looking for multiple displays. If you set it to just 1 it will not cause it. I used to have that issue till I set it to a single display

I'm playing on a laptop connected to an external monitor, but it's already setup in such a way that the external one is the primary display and the laptop's is disabled (still appears in the settings, but it's working like a single-monitor setup, as in I can't move windows between both monitors or get a signal on the laptop's screen until I enable it in the system settings again). I don't think I can disable it any further, due to the secondary display being the laptop's screen?

awesome stuff lvl 10 and really getting into it!! 

I have been watching Ghost Recon development. It looks like it is going to be a great game.

Also if any of yall have Rising Storm the new Heroes of the West mod for it is out.

looking forward for everyone in Division. Just a friendly reminder that the new DLC will be launching in April 12. So make sure u get to lvl30 by then ;-)

looking forward for everyone in Division. Just a friendly reminder that the new DLC will be launching in April 12. So make sure u get to lvl30 by then ;-)

So many games, so much pressure