IMPORTANT: Because of the upgrade you need to login with your DISPLAY NAME, So members will need to use their =GEN=YOURNAME to login

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
=GEN=Timberwolf

What games do you have - even if not currently loaded

9 posts in this topic

Hello Gens and ex-Gens,

Introduction:

IOT (in order to) be able to get the most participation out of fun nights it would be good to know what multiplayer games you all have.

This does not mean what games you currently have loaded on your PC's but what you have or can load if given time.

Reason:

I propose to give two/three weeks notice of the next Fun night game. While we may not be able to include all people. ie. Blackbox did not come in for W@W (I don't think he has it).

We will try to play games where we can get the most people in or two games to share the love.

Who for:

Everyone. It doesn't matter if you are crap at the game. While we are waiting for the next Clan game/s it is good just to get in and chat with each other to help keep the clan alive.

also like ShuQI currenty on Laptop: what are you able to play at the moment.

What can you do:

Post up below a. Games you currently have loaded

b. Games you own but are not currently ready to play (i.e you have unloaded them)

c. Games you would like to play for fun nights (Even if no one else has it - we may like it and get it to play)

NAME: =GEN=Timberwolf

a. Games current: Arma 2, Arma 3, Assetto Corsa, COD: BO, COD 4: Modern Warfare, COD: BOPS III, COD: W@W, Insurgency, Rising Storm/Orchestra 2, Sniper Elite 2, Sniper: Ghost Warrior, Division, War Thunder,

BF 1942, BF3, BF4, Medal of Honor Warfighter, NeedForSpeed MostWanted, Starwars Battlefront

b. Games not loaded: COD: MW 3, F1 2012

c. Games I would like to play on fun night: Arma 3, Assetto Corsa, COD:4, COD BO, COD: BOPSIII, COD:W@W, Insurgency, Sniper Elite 2, War Thunder (Division if only 4 players show up?),

BF3, BF4, Medal Of Honor Warfighter, NFS Most Wanted.

Future intentions for me: RS Vietnam, BF1, arma3 Apex

Edited by =GEN=Timberwolf

=GEN=Lead_Magnet

a. Arma3, Battlefield 4, COD4, WaW, BOPs, Insurgency. Red Orchestra 2 Heros of Stalingrad, Red Orchestra 2 Rising Storm

b: Armored Warfare, Assetto Corsa, Battlefiel 1942, Battlefield 2, Battlefield 2 Bad Compnay, Battlefiled 2142, Battlefield 3, BOPs II, COD Modern Warfarte III, Homefront, Heros & Generals, Left 4 Dead 2, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Planeside 2, Star Wars Battlefront, The Division, World of Tanks, War Thunder

c: COD4, WaW, BF3, BF4, Insurgency, Red Orchestra 2

Future intentions: BF1, Red Orchestra Vietnam, Squad?

a. Games you currently have loaded
Assetto Corsa, Black Ops 1, Black Ops 3, COD - Word at War, Marvel Heroes 2016, Diablo 3, The Division, COD - Modern Warfare

b. Games you own but are not currently ready to play
Insurgency, BF3, BF4 - no longer interested in playing.
Also ARMA3, but that's due to system limitations and not lack of interest. It'll move to a. & c. once I get my new PC setup.

c. Games you would like to play for fun nights
Assetto Corsa, Modern Warfare, The Division, Black Ops 1 & 3

Timber listed BF1942, which would be fun. The game's not holding up very well, but has a huge nostalgia factor for me - countless hours of playing the original one back then.

Future Intentions:
ARMA3 Apex

A. Games you currently have loaded.

Arma 3 and all DLC, Assetto Corsa, Project cars, Automobilista, RFactor, Battlefield 3, Cod 4, WaW, Black Ops, Black Ops 3, Insurgency, The Division, Red Orchestra 2 Heros of Stalingrad, Red Orchestra 2 Rising Storm.

B. Games you own but are not currently ready to play.

Way to many to mention. I will update this at some point.

C. Games you would like to play for fun nights.

Arma 3, Assetto Corsa and The Division.

Future intentions.

For this year I think The Division and Arma 3 Apex are my games..

Edited by =GEN=Hodgy

Loaded - Blops 3, Arma 3, Division, BF4, WaW, Assetto Corsa, War Thunder, Planetside 2, Insurgency, COD 4

Not loaded - Blops 1 (finished the game no intention of revisiting), CS, CS Source, Battlefield 3, BF 1942, All Command and Conquer, half Life (all), Warhammer 400k (all) + Space Marine, Aliens - Colonial Marines, CIV 5

Fun Nights - WaW, Blops 3, Assetto Corsa, Warthunder, Planetside 2, Insurgency, COD 4, Division

a. Games currently loaded

Black Desert Online, CoD: BO, CoD: MW3, Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3, CS: GO, Counter-Strike: Source, Dungeon Defenders, Garry's Mod (multiple games within a single one), Gauntlet, Golf With Your Friends, GTA: V, Plague Inc: Evolved, Rocket League, Civ 5, Tabletop Simulator, Worms Revolution, KaM Remake (Requires Knights and Merchants: The Peasant's Rebellion to play)
b. Games owned but are not currently ready to play

Left 4 Dead 2, Red Orchestra 2, Sniper Elite V2, Worms Reloaded, BF3, BF4
c. Games you would like to play for fun nights

The majority of the above I'd love to play for a fun night.  I'm currently on a strict budget and in debt to family members so new games are out of the question for the time being.

Edited by =GEN=Looseminded

A: Hearts of Iron IV, Stellaris, Europa Universalis IV, Starbound, Terraria, Elder Scrolls Online, Guild Wars 2, Battlefield something too many, Borderlands 2, Unreal Tournament, Company of Heroes, and Dead by Daylight, League of Legends, Smite, Dota 2.

B: All of the Call of duties except the three newest ones, Planetary Annihilation, Arma 2, Landmark, Garry's Mod, Fractured Space, Guns of Icarus, HAWKEN, WoT, WoS, Warthunder, Team Fortress 2, Elite Dangerous, GTA V, Red Orchestra, Counter-Strike, Payday 2, Crysis 2, Rainbow Six Siege, DayZ, Mass Effect 3, Dragon Age Inquisition, Medal of Honor, and Titanfall

C: Guild Wars 2, Stellaris, World at War, Team Fortress 2, Unreal tournament, ESO.

Honestly, I'm just looking for people to play with on a mmorpg.