IMPORTANT: Because of the upgrade you need to login with your DISPLAY NAME, So members will need to use their =GEN=YOURNAME to login

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
=GEN=Broekn

Day of Infamy

4 posts in this topic

There is a new game that is in Alpha on Steam.. It is by the same guys that brought us Insurgency... It is a WW2 based game.. Called Day of Infamy... I think it is only like 20 dollars. There is no unlocks or anything like that. Just pure gaming. Kinda reminds me of COD2.. Just thought I would bring it to you all's attention. I know a lot of us miss the WW2 genre. I just picked it up the other day and have been enjoying it a lot.

http://www.pcgamer.com/hands-on-with-insurgencys-standalone-ww2-expansion-day-of-infamy/

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=601757902

Edited by =GEN=Broekn

I have mostly played in Coop servers.. The coop is like it was in Insugency. You pick your class and your weapons just like in insurgency. There are multiple game modes. Stonghold, Patrol, Etc. If you have ever played Insurgency then you can kinda gather what Day of Infamy is.. Except it is WW2. Of course maybe i am bias because I have played insurgency for so long. Although it is in Alpha. Really I guess I just enjoy being back in the WW2 setting with a game that doesn't require you to unlock a bunch of crap.. It is just join a server and play.. I miss those days.

guess I just enjoy being back in the WW2 setting with a game that doesn't require you to unlock a bunch of crap.. It is just join a server and play.. I miss those days.

Hallelujah and say Amen.  I played and enjoyed Insurgency quite a lot as did others in the clan, but for some reason everything that I looked at about Day of Infamy looked freakishly antiquated.  $20?, hmmmm.......