IMPORTANT: Because of the upgrade you need to login with your DISPLAY NAME, So members will need to use their =GEN=YOURNAME to login

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
=GEN=Capt.Mike

BF1 Version Purchased?

12 posts in this topic

Curious what version people are purchasing for Battlefield 1?  Trying to justify the $130 for Ultimate.

Edited by =GEN=Capt.Mike

Hiya Mike

I cant Justify paying that sort of money for the game,

that  would equate to paying one  quarter's of my gas/eleckie  bill.

So i personally wont be geting the game

I purchased Ultimate.  I have always gotten so much playing time out of BF games that I have always considered it very inexpensive entertainment in the long run.

Actually when I purchased mine the Ultimate was not available. But the only difference between Ultimate and deluxe at least before realeas was that you got Premium with the Ultimate version. Everything else was the same. Also it was the same price to buy the early enlisters and Premium as it was to just purchase the Ultimate when it became available.

Yep. I am looking at getting the Deluxe here in NZ for $120.....should I get it yet...huh.....should I?

Ultimate: $180.....I don't think so...I know there would probably be longer term benefits for doing so but I can't justify not getting groceries this week for it.

Yeah, $170 spent on a game at a time where we are counting our pennies, due to building work im doing around the house..

nah cant justify it, shame really as i just spent a fortune on a new GPU, but needs must and all that

Yep. I am looking at getting the Deluxe here in NZ for $120.....should I get it yet...huh.....should I?

Ultimate: $180.....I don't think so...I know there would probably be longer term benefits for doing so but I can't justify not getting groceries this week for it.

When sitting at the computer with your piss bucket...  who needs food?  As I remember perhaps some in this clan could afford to drop a few pounds, kilos whatever...

When sitting at the computer with your piss bucket...  who needs food?  As I remember perhaps some in this clan could afford to drop a few pounds, kilos whatever...

You do realise, you where replying to a government trained  assassin.?