IMPORTANT: Because of the upgrade you need to login with your DISPLAY NAME, So members will need to use their =GEN=YOURNAME to login

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
=GEN=Timberwolf

=GEN= Tactical

4 posts in this topic

Hello Fellow Gens,

Introduction:

We have a Cartoon Generals Dedicated Server running 24/7 via NFO.

We currently have running only two mods which it asks you to load MCC4 on start up so if so click the top one to load Mods and start.

It is running the standard Maps and missions plus we have running DYNAMIC RECON OPS missions for Stratis, Altis and Tanoa (Missions change each time you play plus you can choose the set up when you log in.

It is a 24 person slot server and I have a better ping than the old server we ran. It seemed to me to be smoother in game.

I did choose to parachute in on one of the Dynamic missions and my parachute would not deploy but I just landed flat on the ground and did not get injured. At least I didn't spawn in the Ocean.

There is no ACE Mod loaded at the moment.

Hopefully see you in game soon and don't be shy about jumping in anytime and testing out how to use MCC and fly, drive some of the vehicles. Test some of the big guns. 

We can also save some of the missions within MCC. 

Finding it:

Look for =GEN= Tactical      I found it by just filtering for Tactical    it didn't seem to like the =GEN part. 

PW: Usual one for Arma 3 server. 

Future intentions:

Add more Maps and Dynamic Missions (Nam looks good).  There are many many on Steam.

Add a NO Fatigue Mod so we don't run out of energy when only running with a grenade

Announcements to be made if we are to try new mods but it is pretty easy these days.

Thanks to Runez and Hodgy for the set up

Edited by =GEN=Timberwolf

Thanks for setting this up! I'm curious to giving it a try over the weekend.

That last mission we did where we were attacking the airfield was a ton of fun - pure sniperfest, heh.

The no fatigue option would be nice, as it would also allow for some more varied loadouts, seeing how we're usually running in smaller teams, so that we could pack some anti-vehicle weapons & ammo without having to drop everything else from the backpack.

Good point ShuQi. 

Remove Stamina mod added to server.

Tested. working. I added to my profile first and tested on own server. worked well.

Tested on server and working.

You can either subscribe on the steam workshop of just load with MCC when you load in to our server.

On the steam workshop it is the first one when you search for stamina. 3 out of 5 stars.

Edited by =GEN=Timberwolf

The no fatigue option would be nice, as it would also allow for some more varied loadouts, seeing how we're usually running in smaller teams, so that we could pack some anti-vehicle weapons & ammo without having to drop everything else from the backpack.

ShuQi wants his can of whoop ass