IMPORTANT: Because of the upgrade you need to login with your DISPLAY NAME, So members will need to use their =GEN=YOURNAME to login

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
=GEN=Timberwolf

Arma 3 - ACE

10 posts in this topic

ACE is on the server 

The map with ACE  Battlezone Altis - Ace does not appear to load but THE NEWLY LOADED: BMR_Insurgency_v1.1 ALtis IS WORKING WELL.

Once in tap ESC to get ACE options in top left corner.

Current mods on server:

ACE (got to subscribe to ACE and choose the one with the pix of ACE3 and 5 of 5 stars) Do not search for ACE3

CBA_A3

Remove stamina

Remove stamina ace

(you need both)

MCC 4

Normal Dynamic Maps still work with the ACE mod loaded so all good to play old maps and missions still as well

Edited by =GEN=Timberwolf

Hopefully in a few more weeks ill have time to load this up and shoot things dead

@Cappy look forward to that!

@Timber cheers mate.. I did like the game play there on the weekend.. The time to kill is much better..

Still trying to finish the new home,hope fully only a few more weeks till im in and set up.. untill then, i see posts about you guys in game and im

tumblr_mhj5ke7itT1r056rlo1_250.gif

Still trying to finish the new home,hope fully only a few more weeks till im in and set up.. untill then, i see posts about you guys in game and im

tumblr_mhj5ke7itT1r056rlo1_250.gif

Why would you want to scare babies just because you can't game Cappy?

Why would you want to scare babies just because you can't game Cappy?

maybe Cappy is the baby? i have always thought so

Back to the subject ..... ShuQi and I found that if you get shot and it says you are dead, now it also does what looks like a 300 second countdown and tells you the closest person to you..... so don't respawn. Also the person saving you gets an option "first aid" which gets the dying back on their feet. Very cool.

Edited by =GEN=Timberwolf

UPDATE:

Removed non working mission ACE : Battle zone Altis - ACE.

Added new ACE Mission: YellowCake - Altis

It is a one time mission but we can add to it with MCC and save our own version of enemy location and spawn point.

It would also be interesting to try it with the weapons you spawn with.

I noticed when testing that the ground vehicles were more responsive than they use to be. Maybe a result of the last big update.

Anyway. Since you currently spawn close to the two objectives and it will be a quick mission it would be good to get a number o Gens just to come in to give it a try out then go back to the other games or try a more in-depth mission map.

Back to the subject ..... 

Damn, just when I thought I distracted you guys from Arma, Ace, bots, broken maps.  At least you won't have to march for hours it seems....