IMPORTANT: Because of the upgrade you need to login with your DISPLAY NAME, So members will need to use their =GEN=YOURNAME to login

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
=GEN=Broekn

New Call of Duty

20 posts in this topic

Well looks like Call of Duty maybe revisiting the Wold War 2 era again. From a few stories I have read. The new Call of Duty is called Call of Duty World War II

Edited by =GEN=Broekn

Typical cod game with no dedicated servers no doubt it will be a no for me. With dedicated servers (admined by us) i may reconsider but i am not holding my breathe.

Looking forward to see what it offers

Edited by =GEN=Timberwolf

Well they just released a trailer for it. The video looks great, but it is going to be interesting to see if they reintroduce dedicated servers or if it will stay the way it has been now for the longest.

Well they just released a trailer for it. The video looks great, but it is going to be interesting to see if they reintroduce dedicated servers or if it will stay the way it has been now for the longest.

I doubt there will ever be dedicated servers again for a CoD game. Even the Modern Warfare remake switched from dedicated to matchmaking, which is laughable by itself.

The trailer for the new CoD seems more like a remake of an existing game, as it reminds me way too much of the original Medal of Honor game, which had the exact same "Private Ryan" inspired opening scene. I won't be getting it, but I'm curious if they've finally switched to a modern graphics engine and if the maps are a bit more open and offer some kind of vehicle support.

Looks pretty theatrical for "in game footage", probably not to be confused with multiplayer.

I mean...we could still try playing it. Too bad if it (probably) doesn't have dedicated servers. But it does feel nice that they are returning to the WWII roots. The pessimist in me feels like somehow it will be meh though. 

Cod had pizzas?? id love a nice Hawaiian with Jalapenos right now

Cod had pizzas?? id love a nice Hawaiian with Jalapenos right now

groan

groan

it was a shit joke BUT my timing was impeccable, making it aceptable

Update:

Dedicated servers or not, i will not be getting this game, i will no longer be investing my money, time or thoughts in any way to the Call of duty Franchise.

they are dead to me.

12 hours ago, =GEN=Jinx said:

Update:

Dedicated servers or not, i will not be getting this game, i will no longer be investing my money, time or thoughts in any way to the Call of duty Franchise.

they are dead to me.

Fair 'nuff.

if its proper dedic ated servers, where we can admin, then il be getting it, if its like the last few where they are dedicated, but non adminable they they can shove it up their arse sideways

I Have it purchased. Played it on release day. It is rather enjoyable. Mostly play War gamemode.

Haven't had any time since release to play though. Work getting in the way.

After I installed it my Black OPs gameplay is all screwed up.  Curious if the game changes anything to have caused this.  Really odd