IMPORTANT: Because of the upgrade you need to login with your DISPLAY NAME, So members will need to use their =GEN=YOURNAME to login

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
=GEN=Rottie

rottie

2 posts in this topic

Name: rottie
Time Zone: same as cappys
Have you served in the military:no
SteamID: Answer Here to find your Steam ID use http://steamidfinder.com/ to find your ID .Do not use your ingame name
Steam Profile page url: Answer here
Origin ID: Answer Here
Ingame Name(s): rottie

Select Your Game: (Choose all games that you will play with the =GEN= tags)
Call Of Duty: Black Op's
Call Of Duty: World at War
World of Tanks
Battlefield 3
Battlefield 4
Arma 3

COD / BF3 specific questions (can be skipped if you are not playing these games):

Do you regularly play on our server(s) ?
Answer Here when I could

Do you follow our server rules well ?
Answer Here  yep

World of Tanks specific questions (can be skipped if you are not playing this game):

What is your highest tier tank ?
Answer Here

General Questions:

Why would you like join the Cartoon Generals?
Answer Here  was a founding member,, got cappy to join, dunno if that's helpful..lol

How many hours do you play games every week?
Answer Here  at the moment  still trying to reinstall games and get ts working.. if playing waw ill be on weekends .

What qualities do you have that would suit the community here at Cartoon Generals?
Answer Here im a rottie..enough said

How did you hear about Cartoon Generals?
Answer Here when jeep left 7th cav,, I followed

Do you have a working microphone and speakers?
Answer Here are getting them out of storage so I can rejoin the joyfull tones of that twat cappy..lol

If accepted in to Cartoon Generals, would you consider donating towards the clan for the servers and website? (Donations are never expected or required - if you have a few dollars you want to donate, feel free. If you are unable to donate, you are still welcome here).
Answer Herewhen and if ever I get back to work.. ill  will see what I can do

Clans you were in before?
Answer Here 7th cav,, cartoon generals

Reason why you left?
Answer Here,, 7th cav.. well cappy and jeep know why,, cartoon generals,  was inactive due to a lot of shit happening in real life.

Please copy and paste the following into your application thread failure to do so will result in your application being ignored

I have read and fully Understand the application information Questions and agree that the following is true ? {If you are unsure of any question, please speak to a Council/Orientation Officer or Sheriff for clarification}
* I am over 18
* I have a Working microphone
* I have Team Speak 3
* I have provided a link to my Steam page {if you have one}
* I understand there will be a series of PM's sent to me over the initial weeks,my failure to read them will postpone my vote/may hinder my acceptance into the Cartoon Generals
* I am willing to post on the forums at least every 3 weeks.
* I actively play one of the following: Call of Duty: Black Ops, World Of Tanks,Battlefield 3 ,Battlefield 4,Red Orchestra 2 or Arma 3
* I am willing to play in a Tactical Realism Unit and respect fellow members.
* I can communicate in English.
* I have never been banned by VAC, Punkbuster or Battleye systems for hacking or cheating
* i have read and understand the following thread http://www.cartoongenerals.com/main/index.php?/topic/4853-be-careful-who-uses-your-computer/

* I fully understand that Racism, Bigotry and Disrespect is not tolerated and will result in my instant removal from the clan and access to,CG TS, CG forums and any game servers the Cartoon Generals host will be denied
Answer here

Edited October 7, 2014 by =GEN=Cappy  

Welcome back m8. you know the drill, change ya tags etc etc..

have to wait till someone with access to the ACP can change your forum name