IMPORTANT: Because of the upgrade you need to login with your DISPLAY NAME, So members will need to use their =GEN=YOURNAME to login

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
=GEN=HeliosAlpha.

EVE ONLINE free

4 posts in this topic

Was recently checking the Steam Store and saw that EVE is now free, checked the features and the only real limitation on not paying subscription is we don't have access to all the ships and some skills. With that being said, I was curious as to whether or not anyone would be interested in the game and which race we would all play as. Personally I was leaning either Caldari or Gallente. Afterwards we could create a GEN branch in EVE if you so want. 

Figured I would post here,,, I have been playing since Beta in 2002...  The game has changed a lot over the years and in my opinion NOT for the better,,.. Its all about who can screw over others the best is the winner..  Where as it used to be all about groups fighting other groups with tactics and skill to win and now its about putting spies in other corps you want to take on and beat them that way and even getting into high ranking positions and disbanding the corp/alliance and or stealing everything they have first of course..  I have been there when it has been done years ago and its no better now..  Even in Safe space which in EVE that is 1.0 space, where you have the police to protect you, they find ways to occupy the police and kill you anyway for your ship fittings that you worked so hard for..  Not a game for me anymore... to bad too because the fighting and ships are awesome...  

Edited by =GEN=Terrakian
added more content

Hmm, alright; well I am just still looking for a game for all of us to play in so I hoped that it would be something that would interest everyone.