IMPORTANT: Because of the upgrade you need to login with your DISPLAY NAME, So members will need to use their =GEN=YOURNAME to login

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DRAGONFIRE_Sr

BLACK OPS TOMAHAWK KILLS

8 posts in this topic

nice one..

that was only an arm shot tho..should have killed him :whistling:

nice one..

that was only an arm shot tho..should have killed him :whistling:

Your right, and when he got back to civilian life he would be able to throw one hell of a split finger fastball!! :teehee:

PS There are 4 more vids coming feturing =GEN= tags. :thumbsup:

if only i knew how to make videos

Well, for me, its a multi-step process.

1) Open your blops theater and load your game from the resent games list. It seems to hold about 10 days of games.

2) Find the section(s) of that round your looking for and hit "R" to record it. You can save upto 10 segments per round or movie. You can also slow the playback down for slow moition with the up/down keys.

3) After you have saved the film, you can capture it with a program such as FRAPS or any other capture software you like. When you play it back for capturing use the render playback option. This will remove the big control panel. You will need a TON of free disk space if you use FRAPS to cature your video. (Aprox 4 Gb for every 1:30 of video!)

4) Now that you have your HD stuffed with fraps videos, you will need a program like Virtual Dub. This will allow you to merge all those 4Gb files into one clip that you can now fine tune the edits and finaly render them into playable files that are of a managable size. (Tomahawk war started out as 2 - 4Gb files in fraps and ended up as 1 - 140Mb file.)

5) Once you have your new smaller AVI files, you can upload them to your host of choice. EG: YouTube!

Thats about it. The 5 videos I have posted above are the 1st that I have tried to do, so I dont have all of the answers, but its a start!

Good Luck, and have fun with it if you give it a shot!!