IMPORTANT: Because of the upgrade you need to login with your DISPLAY NAME, So members will need to use their =GEN=YOURNAME to login

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vamp

Yo All

10 posts in this topic

Good times in Black ops. Been have fun when I have had some free time. Good group of people here. I am Vamp. I am in The Black Company and have been for 8 years. I am the Captain, the leader of the Black Company. If there is a game the we are all in maybe we can team up, I.E. alliance. A little about me I was in the USMC for 6 years. Now I am a disable vet. I live in Oklahoma. I work on art, 3d , Photoshop, ...... ect. on my free time. Love to build Tanks in 3d and texture them. Here is some of my work.

Welcome VAMP and thank you for your service (something that is never said enough).

Love to build Tanks in 3d and texture them. Here is some of my work.

You might like World of Tanks. They supply the models, but you can reskin em :biggrin: and then take em out for battle. :thumbsup:

Hello VAMP its been great playing with you in-game. Hope to see you in the server more often.

Hey bro, glad to see you made you're way over here! Always happy to shoot another service member in-game :thumbsup:

Good to see another serviceman around, even if it was a regrettable choice of branches. 8 months until I can retire and get a real job. Hope to see more of you around to catch bullets for us. :thumbsup: