IMPORTANT: Because of the upgrade you need to login with your DISPLAY NAME, So members will need to use their =GEN=YOURNAME to login

SmokeyMedic

SmokeyMedic

19 posts in this topic

I am a 48 yr old from Northern Iowa, I am a computer consultant and tech as my primary job, 2nd EMS provider as a EMT and Ambulance tech, and 3rd Fire Rescue is a must to stay young... but I enjoy alot of COD games and just having a fun time with others of the same game spirit

Medic, good to hear from you Bud.

Edited by =GEN=TBone

MEDIC!!! WOOT!!! Welcome friend, I look forward to playing with you.

Hello Medic, welcome to Cartoon Generals. Hope to play with you soon.

Welcome back our lost sheep... Now you are in a better place.

That reads like an orbituary :whistling:

Welcome m8, pull up a chair, get ya slippers on and sit back relax and do nothing other than play ya games.

Great to talk to you again Medic and see you in game

Thank you all for the warm welcome, it really does mean alot to this old fart, it is really good to be able to relax abit, and I don't know about nothing, that is a hard thing to do... there's got to be something... and it has been really good just to communicate with a few of the old crew its been a long 6 months... World of War just hasn't been the same without ya's...

hi medic... now i rember who you are...lol.... good to see ya .

I am super glad to be back with the gang, sorry it took me so long to see thru the fire... I sharpened my pen today... cut the rope you might say... freedom is so sweet... I forgot what gaming was all about their for awhile, Thank you all again for kind words and acceptance...